Apr 11, 2018

Stampin' Up Heartfelt Blooms




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I wanted to post this a lot sooner, like a month sooner during Sale-a-bration
but I totally forgot. I used the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set using
 Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron color combo. I stamped the main
image first in Mint Macaron ink , then I stamped it again Calypso Coral ink
and cut the flower. I added some leaves die cut from the
 Bouquet Bunch thinlits dies.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List
Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[138337]
$8.00

2 comments:

Marlene said...

The colors you are using on your cards are lovely. The placement is spot on.

Terstamper said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...